0

Songs I Really Love Right Now

Posted by Sartorial Dandy on 10:54 AM in , , , ,

This week I was on a 90's kicks with the Cranberries and Mazzy Star.  I believe some of the best music came from the 90's, and these two songs are great representations of this.  Kelly Rowland has a great new song out called, "Commander".  If it wasn't apparent that I'm a gay male, then bopping to this song at the gym certainly solidified this fact.  I stumbled over Bryn Christopher while I was shopping iTunes one night for a similar artist, and boy am I glad I did.  This guy is nothing short of amazing as his "one-of-a-kind" voice hypnotizes you in "Taken Me Over".  You're certain to enjoy these songs, and the fantastic thought provoking lyrics that will make these your digital favs.   Buy these on iTunes and Amazon today!


  1. Slash-Saint Is A Sinner Too
  2. Kelly Rowland-Commander
  3. Bruno Mars-Just The Way You Are
  4. Beyonce-Smash Into You
  5. Brandy-Come A Little Bit Closer
  6. Cranberries-Linger
  7. John Legend-This Time
  8. Mazzy Star-Fade Into You
  9. Olive-You're Not Alone
  10. Bryn Christopher-Taken Me Over















0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Perpetual All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.