0

Songs I Really Love Right Now

Posted by Sartorial Dandy on 4:02 PM in , , , ,

I have no idea what kind of mood I've been in this week, but my mind's been all over the place, as are the musical selections I've hand picked for this week for you to get.  I revisited the 90's with Lauryn Hill, because I needed to hear about love as only she can deliver the message.  Madonna's, "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" is simply haunting, and I LOVE IT!  When you want to dance, and just feel free, Lulu Hughs is going to "Give Some Love".  I promise these songs will please your musical palette.  ENJOY!  As always, these tune-rrific songs are available on Amazon and iTunes.


  1. Lauryn Hill- Ex-Factor
  2. Brazilian Girls-La territoire
  3. Antoine Clamaran & Mario Ochoa feat. Lulu Hughs-Give Some Love (Klaas Remix Edit)
  4. Hard-FI-Hard to Beat
  5. Madonna-Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
  6. Solange-Would've Been The One
  7. Matt Alber-End of The World
  8. Simian Mobile Disco-I Believe
  9. Scissor Sisters-Invisible Light (Siriusmo Remix)
  10. Rihanna-Good Girl Gone Bad

















0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Perpetual All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.