0

Songs I Really Love Right Now

Posted by Sartorial Dandy on 11:36 AM in , , , ,
Rarely am I impressed with the radio any longer...until now.  Just the other day on my way home from work I heard three extraordinary songs back to back.  The songs promise to be very thought provoking.  I truly enjoyed, "Worry About You" by 2AM.  It spoke to a lot of relationships I've been in.  Catch these hot songs on iTunes and Amazon!


  1. 2AM-Worry About You
  2. Mike Posner-Cooler Than Me
  3. Taio Cruz-Dynamite
  4. Madcon-Beggin'
  5. Justice-D.A.N.C.E.
  6. David Guetta feat. Fergie, LMFAO, & Chris Wills-Getting Over You
  7. Bruno Mars feat. Cee-lo-The Other Side
  8. Nas feat. Kenny Loggins-We Will Survive
  9. Corbin Bleu-Speed of Light
  10. Brandon Beal-Electrocuted




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Perpetual All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.