0

Songs I Really Love Right Now

Posted by Sartorial Dandy on 8:27 PM in , , , ,
OMG (is that still a "trendy" phrase?), I was on my way to meet a couple of friends at Cabo Fish Taco (it's amazing must try their BBQ Mahi Mahi Tacos and their Lemon Grilled Shrimp Tacos, yummy!) when I heard a tune that had me dancing underneath the restraints of my seat belt (buckle up!).  It was a song titled "Freak" by Estelle featuring Kardinal Offishall.  Wow! I was pumped.  In about two weeks I'll be back to the grind at the gym, and I MUST have this song incorporated in my workout music.  I could do 8 hours on the elliptical listening to this.  In addition, I have some other music that has me pumped:


  1. Estelle feat. Kardinal Offishall - Freak
  2. Chrisette Michele- Fragile
  3. V V Brown- Shark In the Water
  4. Jess Penner- A Little Bit Crazy
  5. Sneaky Sound System - UFO
  6. B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
  7. Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake - Carry Out
  8. David Rush feat. LMFAO, Pitbull, and Kevin Rudolf -    Shooting Star
  9. Paper Tongues - Strongest Flame
  10. Diddy feat. T.I. - Hello Good Morning


Get these great songs NOW at iTunes and Amazon!





0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Perpetual All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.